Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Week 71 - Camaragibe

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you for the emails and pictures. I am sad to hear about Grandma Louise. But I am glad to know about eternal families and understand God’s plan for us. I read some of moms talk and I’m going to print it off to finish the rest at home. It is so good and I learned a lot of things that I didn’t know! She is such a great person.

This week we started teaching a lot more new people again. We have been finding so many people that are searching for the truth. It is great. Yesterday we taught an older lady and I felt like we were in a movie because she was like the perfect investigator. Everything that we taught she had a perfect question that led us to our next topic. She became so interested. The gospel is so perfect and answers any question that a person could have.

We also have been teaching a less active and her little brother who isn’t a member. And he wants to be baptized! He is nine years old, and he has a very short attention span.  It is the biggest challenge in the world to try to teach him. But so far after like 4 lessons I think he has learned that God is our Heavenly Father, Jesus Christ is our older brother and that we are all brother and sisters. That part really caught his attention and he likes us to call him Brother Allison now haha. And oh my gosh he came to church yesterday and would not sit still or stop talking!!! It’s hard to be serious with him because he is really funny, but if we start laughing then he does even more crazy things. I think we are learning a lot of patience though.

I have been reading a lot from the conference talks and I have learned so much about the importance of families. I feel so blessed to have been raised in my family with the parents that I have. You guys are the best! I am excited to see you guys soon and share so much more stories with you guys! I hope you all have a great week. Love you!

Love,


Sister Bedke

 Domino's Pizza

Dress Up

0 comments:

Post a Comment