Monday, May 25, 2015

Week 70 - Camaragibe

Dear Family and Friends,

Thank you for all the pictures and letters!! I love all the pictures you sent. I can’t believe how tall Emma is!! She is almost the same height as Rae!! They are the cutest little friends together :)

This week has been the best. I have felt like a true instrument in God’s hands and it is the best feeling. I think that everyday just gets happier and happier. We have been knocking a lot of doors and contacting a lot of references and looking for less active families and we have seen a lot of miracles happening. We have been praying a lot to be led to the right people who are prepared for the Gospel and God has been answering our prayers. We worked in a new area that we’ve never been to before and met so many great people. We taught everyone about the Book of Mormon but every lesson was different. I think it is amazing how the Book of Mormon can answer all the questions that anyone could have. And since everyone has different needs we were able to teach about the Book of Mormon but according to their needs. We felt so guided in each lesson, it was awesome. We even taught the wife of a pastor of a really big church here about the Book of Mormon and she agreed to read a chapter and let us come back to teach more. And that is the biggest miracle of all because in 16 months I’ve never taught someone from this church that is open to learning more!!

I am so grateful to be serving a mission. Lately I have been feeling more love for the people that I serve. When we think of everyone has God’s children- as we literally are- it is so much easier to want to serve and help them know the restored gospel. I love getting to know so many people and hearing their stories, dreams, goals, and life experiences. Everyone has a different story and always no matter what their circumstance, the restored gospel will bless their lives.

I love you all!!! I hope you all have a great week!

Love,

Sister Bedke

 Olá Poochy!

 Pretty Brazilian Sunset


0 comments:

Post a Comment