Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Week 52 - Camaragibe

Well....I was transferred again!!! Ok I’ll start with the bad but then I have so much good stuff to tell you guys. So last night I was almost 100 percent sure I would stay in Pina because I just barely got there and we opened the area so I thought for sure I would stay there at least another transfer. But when we got the call and he said Sister Bedke was transferred I was so sad that I forgot all how to speak Portuguese! I was like what the freak whyyyyyyyyy?!!! I don’t want to leave this area!!! I didn’t know that I was emotional until I have to keep leaving my areas after just one transfer! It’s the worst thing in the world to say goodbye. We were out of credits on our phone so I couldn’t call and say bye to anyone but I wrote notes for a few people that I got close with. I’m gonna miss Perla and Daniel and especially Bishop Heleno. I learned sooooo much from him. And also Sister Cariola. She is the best and I learned a lot from her too. Last transfer was for sure the best yet of my mission. I love love love the members and everything about Pina. But I’m learning to trust in the Lord and that I’m needed in a different area.

Ok so the good things. First of all Perla was baptized on Saturday!!! It was the best. She is so happy and was glowing and it was the best day. Her and Daniel both were confirmed on Sunday. Also at the last minute Bishop asked me to give a talk and I actually kinda like giving talks now and it was good because I got to talk one last time before I left the area. Daniel is also super happy and some of the members from the ward are gonna take him to institute this week.

Other good things...my new area is Camarajibi. I don’t know if that’s how you spell it but it’s something like that. My new comp is Sister Vasquez.  Idk if that’s how you spell her name but she was with Sister Andrade before this!!! She is a cute little Latina from Peru. She seems awesome and Sister Andrade loved her and said that we will be awesome together. Also I’m in the same zone as Andrade so we can do things together on P-day!!! Yay!!! Also I’m gonna open up an area again which means that we both are new and don’t have a clue what’s going on, but we will figure it out. I’m still in Recife right now but I think Camarajibi is like 1 hour away from here. Also EVERYONE talks so good about this area. Like that it is the best area in the mission. I’ve always wanted to come here because seriously everyone talks about it. And another cool thing is I was called as a Sister Training Leader so I’ll get to work a lot with the other girls here and get to know lots of people so that will be fun. Oh and also the missionaries that were there before us said that they have so many awesome people that they were teaching. Soooo I’m super excited even though I was super sad. I hope I can stay in this area the rest of my mission!! I don’t like changing so much. But the good thing is I’m seriously a professional packer now. I was so proud of myself at how fast I packed and how I fit so much stuff into just two bags.

Next week we are going to the temple so I won’t have P-day until Wednesday. So I’ll let you know everything about my new area. I’m lucky to get to meet so many people on my mission. When we come back we have so many people to visit.

I have lots of pictures to send to you guys. I hope you all have a great week. Love you and thank you for everything!

Love,

Sister Bedke










0 comments:

Post a Comment