Monday, March 23, 2015

Week 61 - Camaragibe

Dear Family and Friends,

Congrats Rae on your track meet! You are a beast. What events did she run? Why was it already a state track meet? Thanks for the pics! Tell Rae to send me an email!!

This has been a good week. We have been keeping busy and we went to some different parts of our area that we didn’t know before and found some awesome people to teach. We met a woman that works at a kiosk and we stopped to ask her for directions but ended up teaching her about the Book of Mormon and she loved it. She told us how she’s been praying for answers and for direction ever since she left her church that she attended before. She is recently divorced and has a young daughter and just barely moved here. We gave her a Book of Mormon and went back the next day and she had already read a good portion and told us everything that she had learned and had some great questions for us. It was exciting :)

The wedding plans are going good. We went to the wedding office--I don’t know the name in English haha--and got all the information and today they are going there to pay and sign some papers. Last night Bishop went there to talk and plan with them the actual day of the wedding. I hope everything can seriously turn out how we want. At least organized and that it can be a special day for them. They are the best and deserve it. I feel like they are my family here in Brasil. The mom treats us like her daughters.

We did a companion exchange this week and I stayed with a sister missionary from Mexico. It was cool. I want to travel to Mexico someday. It seemed awesome all the things she told me. I could relate a lot with her, her family, her childhood. So it was a lot of fun. I have pictures but I’ll have to send them next week because I don’t have my adapter to send pictures.

Well I love you all and thank you for the email! I hope you all have a great week.

Love,

Sister Bedke

0 comments:

Post a Comment